ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renaultsport Megane R26 Ultra Red on Autotrader

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Cup In bits
Paragraphs and punctuation mate.

Its a very hard read, plus dirty pics won't sell a car. It goes to say if the owner can't be bothered to clean the wheels for a picture then what else can't they be bothered with. All IMO off course.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 197 RB
Cheers guys, but I'm pretty sure that every advert on Autotrader ends up in one big paragraph.

It was originally written correctly, but ended up one big paragraph.

The wheels were cleaned, they are just in need of a respray.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 197 RB
Why the hell isn't this selling!?
I'm really not gonna let it go for much less than it's listed for.

Trader Rating - 83.3%
10   2   0
  Honda & VW
Photos should sell it buddy, looks lovely if you ask me. You're right with the autotrader advert setup, always chucks it together to make it less easy to read. I tried various attempts to correct this when selling mine earlier in the year.

Trader Rating - 83.3%
10   2   0
  Honda & VW
Seems about dealer price to me.

Wouldnt say its quite dealer pricing but yeah its the top of the megane 230 budget, however after having a quick look on auto trader and the like, I would say its perhaps only a couple of hundred quid away from being the same price as other. Most have more miles

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 197 RB
Yea I looked at mileage and mine seems to be about right.
I would probably go down to £6.5k.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Golf Mk6 tdi
I paid 6k from a dealer for mine with the lux pack, was on 60k and that was pretty expensive last year... Price is way to high - 5-5.5k all day.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 197 RB
Looking on Autotrader, it only seems that silver ones with higher mileage are cheaper.
Mine seems to be priced fairly, the only other red one on there is £7.5k and has 15k more miles on it.

Ive been getting interest at this price, just no one has committed.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  M2 Comp
Have you tried advertising it anywhere else? If not, it's worth giving PistonHeads and eBay a try too.

Looks a lovely car anyway!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 197 RB
I've got a couple of people interested now, but it's whether they turn up or not. Lol.
I might give PH a go if Autotrader doesn't work.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Prices are staggered on an R26, I got North of £8250 for mine.

white & LY command the premium, - sub 40k with FSH & your looking at 8k dealer-- & even 8k private if its perhaps below 30k. The drops off when your trying to sell modified ones. Lows 7s then, people don't really want modified R26's.

Black is somewhere in the middle- maybe high 6's low 7's-

Red & blue seem to command the lowest price- high 5's to mid 6's.

Autotrader is NOT the place to sell one. PH all day long.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 197 RB
Still thinking of a 1*2 or getting yourself a lease deal?

Im going to get myself a 182.

I wouldn't be able to justify a lease deal as i just don't do enough miles for one.

But the ST deal is pretty good.