ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RENAULTSPORT MEET

Spoke with renault about there just before xmas and apparently they dont make them anymore. They only maake the 197. Somebody should try and organise a group buy then they migth make some

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I got my first one today - a Jean Ragnotti one!!

15012009956.gif

very rare and hard to get hold of that one, they are usually made by Norev.

http://www.modelenium.co.uk/models/models.aspx?P=1&Search=clio

I want the 5 turbo model! I used to have a white one on a H plate and I've never seen a model of a GT Turbo, it's always the turbo 2 wide body. :(

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I won't tell you how much I paid for it then!!

you've done well to get hold of it, I'd be selling it for a fair old price if you come to sell it in future. Loads of enthusiast cup owners who'd want one.

172 cup
Ok, good pics, but you really do have too much time on your hands!! And my friends call me sad ;)

I got my first one today - a Jean Ragnotti one!!
Is that the one that was on ebay the other day, french seller who had that & a williams model ? (plus a few willy race ones)

- I linked to the ragnotti on here. I have the williams model, and paid nowhere near what he got for it, sadly I don't have the cup though.

172 /megane cab
Is that the one that was on ebay the other day, french seller who had that & a williams model ? (plus a few willy race ones)

- I linked to the ragnotti on here. I have the williams model, and paid nowhere near what he got for it, sadly I don't have the cup though.

i see you put that up somthing crazy like 70 80 quid i think

Lou

Didn't come from France! It cost £9.99 buy it now!!

Blimey no way :eek:!!! The seller was obviously clueless to what they had !
You did very very well there :approve:

- the '16s' (valver) posted up is nice, they only do them on red or white, ph1 only though.

No LY vee models out there, only small 'pull back & go' ones which cost about £3

Jamesstone on here has a LY vee, with a roll cage in the back of it etc. Its the same as the other models, with that little mirror behind them and the display stand

"Navy" N17 TWO
Mate is there a part number for these?
Asked bout them in Renault yesterday and told me to try get a part number :)