ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renaultsport decal on one side?

Arctic 182 FF
Hi guys

I am looking to buy a Clio 182, seen one thats maybe suitable. On the drivers side rear quarter it has a Renaultsport decal with a chequered flag, but nothing on the passenger side. Is this normal or should the decal be on both sides?

Cheers

Dan

Like this?
69kjkn.jpg

Take them off, looks miles better without
2mxexbo.jpg

Arctic 182 FF
No its a different decal to that. A square chequered flag with RENAULT sport. Next to it. Its looks ok i guess but the point was its only on one side and was asking why not both sides? Guess hairdryer and a bit of patience will do the job anyway :)

No its a different decal to that. A square chequered flag with RENAULT sport. Next to it. Its looks ok i guess but the point was its only on one side and was asking why not both sides? Guess hairdryer and a bit of patience will do the job anyway :)

Not sure why it's only on one side haha! But yeah I used a heat gun on mine but a hairdryer will do the trick :)