ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

renault world series tickets

fat 182
^^^
whoops should of put it in the meetimgs forum
maybe one of the mods can move it and make it a sticky tread

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
nice one, i cant get the free tickets though, seems to to temp unavailable page

Pete said:
I'll be there again with the lads, piss up in Nottingham the night before again! :D

lol yeah me and the lads stayed in leicester the night before was quality, no doubt we'll do the same this year!

subz said:
how did u order tickets as ive been trying for days and the link dont work?!? :S
I had to order mine from work as for some reason it wouldn't work at home, most annoying!

A4 Avant
The link to the tickets doesn't work for me. I have tried from work and at home.:dapprove:

Really wanted to go to this too! Is there any other way of getting them?

Maz

LY 200
^^ you need to change your cookie settings to low

Tools > internet options > privacy > move to lowest (accept all cookies) and hey presto it should work

Marie :)

RS 200
Maz said:
^^ you need to change your cookie settings to low

Tools > internet options > privacy > move to lowest (accept all cookies) and hey presto it should work

Marie :)

Good call Maz, got mine ordered now :D

Chris

Maz

LY 200
^^ try this ???...

You need to change your cookie settings to low

Tools > internet options > privacy > move to lowest (accept all cookies) and hey presto it should work :)

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
ive even tried that maz, if it doesnt come up with page cannot be found it just stays on the video bit and does nothing

Maz

LY 200
^^ ahhhhhhhhh .. sorry Lawrence .. can't help you there :( .. send me your name and address on PM if you want and I will order them for you ?? 4 is the max per person :)

Maz said:
^^ try this ???...

You need to change your cookie settings to low

Tools > internet options > privacy > move to lowest (accept all cookies) and hey presto it should work :)

this worked for me, thanks maz