ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault World Series 2010

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Ive booked a room for the saturday Sept 18/19th to go up to Silverstone, people are welcome to try and fit in the room for the right price :) I also have 2 spare tickets for the racing if required :cool:

Dan

v6
Cancel it; tent, bbq, beers, done :)

I've got tickets too and think I'll be going this year, sure Tim can be persuaded to if beer is involved!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
I just replied to your pm mate, im up for camping but I dont have a tent, we would also need to book the camp site but there is a thread in the main RWS forum with a place the other CS members are using.

v6
I don't have a tent either but think my dad's got a couple. I don't mind travel-lodging but thought camping would be a laugh :)

Will have to sort something out, I'm mega busy with exams 'til the 27th so will look into it then :)

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Ye ill keep the room for the time being then but would rather camp as its bound to be more of a laugh, we just need a tent! :)

BMW 118d
i'm trying to work out if i'm going, are tickets still available? it's my birthday the tuesday after the weekend!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
about as many as can fit in a premier inn room ;)

I doubt this mate lol.

Ive now cancelled my room so looking to steal a space in a tent if possible as I cba driving 20 miles each way to the hotel and back! Failing that ill just come up for one day :(

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Will be ok for you tho :) Im still up for going and can bring a tent if needs be, let me know tho as camping with bbq's and beer is ftw ;)

b/g 182, meg tourer
i will be there :)
for people only going for one day... are you going on the sunday not the saturday?

v6
Will be ok for you tho :) Im still up for going and can bring a tent if needs be, let me know tho as camping with bbq's and beer is ftw ;)

I'm still up for it yeah, just spoken to tim and he can't make it (at a wedding).

Think we need to drum up some more numbers for camping!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
So whats the plan if any Gregg? I think danny will be up for coming, I also have 2 spare tickets for anyone else who wants to come?

Clio 197 RB
got 2 tickets for this off of Ebay, £20 for 2, thought that was a good price!
Did anyone go last year?? was it any good??
Includes the racing and pit area pass IIRC

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
got 2 tickets for this off of Ebay, £20 for 2, thought that was a good price!
Did anyone go last year?? was it any good??
Includes the racing and pit area pass IIRC

The tickets are free mate!!!!!! I could of sent you 2 :(

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
  v6
That sounds good, I'll let you sort it out then!

I probably drive though (convoy is always a laugh), sure we can meet up somewhere (can't remember where we did for trax...).

Are you going to get the infield parking too? £10 from RAOC iirc

v6
I think we did :s

Renault Alpine Owners Club :) they were doing the infield parking, don't know if it's too late now though...