ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault uk?

Abarth Grande Punto
am looking at buying a used megane 2006 55 reg. it only has 2000 miles on it and 1st and only owner has been renault uk. Just wondered if anyone know what the car may have been used for to have such low mileage?

Leon Cupra R 225
am looking at buying a used megane 2006 55 reg. it only has 2000 miles on it and 1st and only owner has been renault uk. Just wondered if anyone know what the car may have been used for to have such low mileage?

some sort of promo/demo car? if it's an RS model - safety car at trackdays?

could always ask.. ;)

Abarth Grande Punto
it not being bought from a renault dealer. So may be a Head office car. Not a sport, its a sportshatch 1.9dci 130. The only thing that puzzled me was the fact it had virtually every possible optional extra aswell! Includes Xenons, climate control, 17" alloys, Cd changer, cruise, parking sensors and much more! Why spec a car so much and not use it??

Leon Cupra R 225
interesting... I'm a bit baffled myself now. how much is it up for? with that spec you may have a bargain on your hands

Abarth Grande Punto
well dynamique trim, with all those extras. up for £9400. This is really cheap for such a spec'd car. but sometimes these bargains do come up! They tell me it is mint but i will see for myself on Saturday when i make the 70 mile trip to view it etc!

Could have bene used for any number of things demo car or a PR car or a mangers car or just one of the car you find peopel can test drive on there test drive days.

Leon Cupra R 225
well dynamique trim, with all those extras. up for £9400. This is really cheap for such a spec'd car. but sometimes these bargains do come up! They tell me it is mint but i will see for myself on Saturday when i make the 70 mile trip to view it etc!

fair play. seems cheap matey. don't listen to what they or anyone tells you about any car your thinking of buying, ever. had bad experiences in the past when I've been led on :dapprove:

best thing is check the engine and everything mechanically works ok. and that it's not been clocked

Abarth Grande Punto
i will do tommy! Have already checked with my local stealer who confirm no warranty work done on car and hpi is clear.