ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault Touring Line Roof Bars + Roof box options?

Clio i-music 2010
Hello, I want to put some bars on a Clio i-music 3dr 2010 to carry a roof box and a surfboard (at the same time).

I would prefer to get the genuine renault ones for my car - they do look better and more snug, are they the Touring line bars 77 11 221 420 part that I want? on my car the back connection looks to be a lift up flap, bolt inside but the front must connect under the door seal??? seems a bit weird.

Can I stick another make of roofbox on these bars? like the Halfords ones or Thurle? or am I stuck with the £300 quid Touring line 480L? I'm just wondering as the bars look quite wide.
I was looking to get a half size Halfords 250L then I could put a surfboard at the side of it. do the bars only work with central roofboxes or can it be offset to the side?

Hope you guys can help.

Thanks,
Hobnob.