ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault Sport Van - Vinyl

Renault Clio RS182
Morning folks, to cut a long story short, i'm in the process of turning the 182 into a van. Basically removed the rear seats, trim etc as i can't really afford to run 2 vehicles, so stripping the clio seemed the logical solution. It'll still have all of the luxeries in the front and i'm going to line the back to give me nice flat surfaces and offer the car some kind of protection if i ever come to refit the interior.

I was wondering if anybody could point me in the right direction in terms of covering the rear windows with vinyl. Is it possible to have vinyl colour matched (titanium silver) like paint, or would i just have to settle for a generic sparkly silver? Can they be printed to the shape of the window or would it be easier/cheaper to use a roll and trim it up?

Thanks