ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault Sport BIG Meet Sunday 11th March!

Focus RS + S3
Well i tell you what, ill meet in ponty tesco then so i cant get lost
itll be slightly longer drive but would prefer a convoy

Renaultsport Clio 182
I'm still gutted this has been organised for the day after a Rugby International - what bright spark came up with that one! As a result I'm definitely out as there's no way I'll be in any shape to drive by that time....

1.2 Mk3 Phase2
I'm sure someone on here lives near to you? Would you hitch a ride or be too unstable for that also? Haha

Focus RS + S3
I just looked and it starts in merthyr so
no need for me to go to ponty, ill
just meet you guys at the meeting point

And i got a full car bash otherwise id offer you a lift

Rb Clio 182
Yea lol dont reconise you now untill you flash ")

you blend in to the traffic now yellow kinda stands out dont it aha

what you been up 2 ??

Suzuki Jimny
Deffo had the day off now :) what happens on these 'meets'?

Meet up, chat, drive :)

[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]
Same here seems the best way to go

Right guys. Meet details.

We are guests at a Clio197 meet so I won't be planning anything. But the details are as follows.

Meeting at CF48 1HY between 11-11.30 on the 11th March with the aim to leave for 12 on the following route below.

[/FONT][FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

Fiesta ST-3
Good effort Matt.

I must stress if you are planning on turning up to this meet with your mates to drive like c***s then please don't bother turning up.

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Damn it. I'm at Ultimate Dubs this weekend, which I completely forgot about. And what's worse is that I'm gonna miss meeting Kyly.

/sad face

2004 172 cup
speed limits havnt been invented up that way in the sticks, any thing above a d reg orion is unheard of up merthyr!

1.2 Mk3 Phase2
I have a 1.2 I think I should lead haha
I dont think i will come for the drive! too scared of the roads :(

Focus RS + S3
I have a 1.2 I think I should lead haha
I dont think i will come for the drive! too scared of the roads :(
You may aswell if your travveling from camarthen, im known as captain slow so you wont see me blasting off in a hurry lol

1.2 Mk3 Phase2
You can still see the drop in the corner of your eyes! Or ill steal someone who is tagging along (not driving) and if I'm too scared they can drive ha

RB 182 FF
Does anyone know roughly what time you'll be in the Brecon area?!:) I'm thinking of meeting everyone there as I live 26 miles north of Brecon......

R

robclio182

Might not come to this now cant be bothered to take the roof bars and bike carriers off for one day lol

Focus RS + S3
Sun FTW!

Does anybody want a dogbone mount? I've got one spare that I can bring along.

Im guessing its a 1*2 one?
My van is in desperate need of one, lift off the throttle and the gearstick goes through the cd player lol

Octavia VRS LE
im coming! bugger revising, done it all week im sure i can put a few hours in, in the evening. what time is everyone meeting?

Fiesta ST-3
Right guys. A post from Craig on the Facebook page

If the weather is like this tomoro, the meet is going to be awesome!!

Don't forget to fill your cars up! As the route we are going on is a fair old trek!

Lead car will be a black 197.

We are looking to arrive at the location between 11-11.30