ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault Sport Badge 197 Positioning

Renaultsport 200
I have a 20p size dint in my bootlid. Its been there for sometime now, someone did it in a carpark and nicely just left it.
angry.gif

I am finally getting round to sorting it out very soon. Guttingly for something so small, because of its position it needs filling and spraying. It means it has to be bleneded with the rest of the tailgate. £150 all in.

Anywho, the badges have to come off. I am leaving the C L I O badge off, but I want the Renault Sport one back on. Being a fussy so and so when it comes to my car, I want it back in exactly the same position and straight. Its a 197 BTW. So I guess my questions are..

How can that be done?
Is there some sort of template, or is it purly by eye?
Renault are not doing the spray job, but will they put the badge on for me?
How much for the badge?
How much for fitting?

lol.gif
if I think of anymore Ill let you know.

Da

Less
The only option for the badge is to take a photo before you remove it and work it out from there.

They aren't too expensive from renault but I've never bought one so can't say for sure how much they are.

ALBI 197 Sonic MKII
The new badge comes with a piece of cardboard which positions all the lettering perfectly. You really have to try hard and go out of your way to f**k it up.

Renaultsport 200
The new badge comes with a piece of cardboard which positions all the lettering perfectly. You really have to try hard and go out of your way to f**k it up.

Excellent. I don't suppose you know how much they are do you?