ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault sebring exhaust

Mk2 Clio dci
I've been looking for an exhaust for my 1.4 16v clio but funds have been low at the moment.

While i was at work, one of the parts guys tells me about the sebring exhuast for the mk2 ph2 clios being on offer from £249 odd to £40. I think im gonna go for it as it looks ok and it'll all fit up easily and it'll do me for now.

But i was just wondering has anyone got one of these fitted to their car, as i wanted to know if they sound alright as i've never seen one before?

Chris.

Mk2 Clio dci
ok cheers.
Nah their only cheap becuase there being discontiuned a long with a load of other items as the campus shape is being stopped and the twingo is coming out.

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
There rubbish for what they are no improment in sound and are very weighty and a poor fit IMO

yeah, managed to find a pic and they do hang a bit low and stick out a bit. Think i'll just save up for a k-tec one.

The last one i had in about 2 weeks after he had it had twisted and was hanging low needed a new clamp and i had to pack the rear hanger out due to weight