ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault scenic shifter mod Clio 182??

Clio 182, Megane 225
IMG_3743.JPG

Seen this and loved how it looked. I'm pretty sure there is someone who makes them but can't find a link for one.

My original one is tired and ripped so it's time for a upgrade!

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clio 182, Megane 225
Well whatever it is I want one [emoji23]

bashracing

ClioSport Club Member
Isn't that one of ash's bms versions using the scenic housings ?
Top and bottom of it is modified scenic for everyday
Or pure motorsport kit for occasional use or track car

Clio 182, Megane 225
Isn't that one of ash's bms versions using the scenic housings ?
Top and bottom of it is modified scenic for everyday
Or pure motorsport kit for occasional use or track car

I couldn't find the pure motorsport one, do they only make them for phase 1 172s?

scotiamr2t

ClioSport Club Member
  Mazda 2, Ph1 172
The one pictured is the ones that ash off here made, unsure if he is doing them anymore. Your other option is the PMS shifter which is £280

Clio 182, Megane 225
Both look really good I want to weigh up my options, I have afew mods to buy and i am going to buy them all at once and work out which ones are best for me to buy now

Clio 182, V8 Landy
Interested in something similar too - fairly new to the Clio's but am currently not a fan of the standard setup. PMS stuff seems nice even if pricey. Has anyone done a DIY shift system? Looks easy enough to make something similar, but not wanting to rip them off.