ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault National 18/04/10

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Not sure if you guys look in the other sub-sections for meets but this is going on next weekend. It's an 11am start and 2hrs from me so it's no early start with 160 cars going!

If anyone fancies going we can convoy down? I'm going for an eta of about 11.30-12.00 for a lie in so if you fancy it meet at Lymm at 9.45 ish and go from there.

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=500619

MkV Golf R32
Jamie, I am going down. But setting off a little earlier. There's me and one other lad and then meeting about another 10 people further on in the journey.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Alright mate, let me know your plans then if it's not terribly earlier I may come along with you.

MkV Golf R32
Meeting 2 at knutsford services around 8:15-8:30 then travelling further on to the Hilton park services and meeting some more. We will probably get to the heritage centre for around 10:30 - 10:45

Honda ATR
If anyone fancies going down in convoy and you live in the Crewe area drop me a pm so we can sort things out. Im currently planning on meeting Sumner at J16 of the M6.

MkV Golf R32
I would say the convoy down the m6 will have about 8-10 cars, but would be good to have more.

It's going to be quite a big meet especially with Renault themselves present and also a magazine.

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Im going, but f**k droning down on the motorway tbh :boring: Will see you there jam ;)

MkV Golf R32
If anyone is looking to drive down. A few people are meeting at lymm services at 7:50am to get to knutsford services for 8:15am.

If anyone wants to meet up at either place then send me a PM.

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
If anyone is looking to drive down. A few people are meeting at lymm services at 7:50am to get to knutsford services for 8:15am.

If anyone wants to meet up at either place then send me a PM.

Heading separately, but will no doubt see you there fella ;)