ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault Monkeys!

vx220
Although my 182 is only just coming up for 6000 miles in the 10 months ive had it i was looking at getting the oil and filter changed.
So ive just phoned bolton renault after searching for some Elf excellium to no avail. They quote me a price of £24.78 for 5 litres which i dont mind paying as i only need the 5 litres not the 24 litres that debra can get! Anyway the guy goes off the phone for a second to check how much they have. He comes back a minute or two later to tell me that they dont have any! and according to the system they have never sold any!!!he said the same goes for Reanualt manchester and liverpool. I asked how can they not stock this oil when surely it has to be used during the service of a renault sport? His answer was "i dunno".
Very confidence inspiring for when the time comes for my 12,000 mile service i must say!

Caddy Maxi
obviously it doesnt HAVE to be used during their service and they use something else. the bloke on the end of the phone is just a number crunching parts man, he wont know what the mechanics do from one ay to the next! just bang another good brand in there, it wont hurt it!