ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault Mechanic f**ked my New Tyres

yes its not acceptable but as said u dont know the story of what happened, something could of pulled out etc and caused him to skid or could of been driving to fast anyway, they have offered to replace them so thats ok, as jeremy says they could of denyed it altogether!

LY R27

Thanks for all the advice. I have decided to leave it and accept the new tyres. Looks like his kids will be getting easter eggs after all!!!! :D

Yeah, but to flat spot the tyres he must have skidded a fair distance! He must have been caning it and braked very hard indeed.

Ziel Nurburgring

Just to rehash an already well used theme, To flat spot a tyre he must have been wellying it around. At least theyve admited it and replaced the parts.

Also, from the guys point of view its probably gone on his record. It might affect his future and promotion prospects at the dealership

Yamaha R6

That sucks m8. However It seems renault are being punished for his fault. Maybe he should have to pay for your tyres and petrol? or is he already?

Quote: Originally posted by Cuppy 172 on 23 March 2005

Thanks for all the advice. I have decided to leave it and accept the new tyres.
I would have done the same thing, I am sure he as had enough of the spotlight treatment from the service manager and or a right royal boll*****g with regards to how it happened, no need for a personal apology from him it is not going to get you anything else..

Rob

LY R27

Tyres will be fitted next week, I think the guy has had enough stick from the manager. Maybe in future he will think twice.

No body has asked me which renault dealer it was?

308, Fusion

Quote: Originally posted by 1fast6 on 22 March 2005

Quote: Originally posted by halo54 on 22 March 2005

discusting that, i think ya should ask for a personal apology from the guy who done it, i think thats the best thing n some1 was right in sayin e could av a family support so dont make a full blown attempt to get him sacked, hes obvisouly sh*t it coz es admitted it!

nm lads eh? es got his new tires
get your ass back to chavscum.co.uk

i aint a chav, far far from it