ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault Kangoo Van 2.0 Conversion?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Kangoo 172 Cup ;)
Build thread etc is all on here, and been in the for sale section for ages, so its had to go on eBay :(

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Renault Clio MK4 RS
ahh shame it may not be getting kept in the cliosport family. Crazy van! definate sleeper!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Kangoo 172 Cup ;)
I had loads of people on here trying to get me to sell it to them when I finished it, but nobody seems to come up with the cash. Don't want it to go to a muppet really, so much gone into it, but times must!

Trader Rating - 96.7%
29   1   0
  RS6 C7
I had loads of people on here trying to get me to sell it to them when I finished it, but nobody seems to come up with the cash. Don't want it to go to a muppet really, so much gone into it, but times must!
I really want it but I have just bought my A3 and others bits so Pretty skint! :(

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Renault Clio MK4 RS
just whatever you do dont sell it to some young lad whos chavvy and will just wreck it! :p

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good work, I love it. We have 3 kangoo delivery vans at work, this would be the perfect addition to the fleet

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Kangoo 172 Cup ;)
Glad you guys like it! I love it to bits, but needs must and all that.
put a full mot on it today to.

Trader Rating - 100%
31   0   0
  SQ5
I've got a Kangoo and 172 running gear ECU, etc.... If someone wants it all for £800 to do their own conversion ;)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Kangoo 172 Cup ;)
I would be tempted if I did not have to hunt for the rest of the parts, plus the wiring. Don't fancy that again!

Trader Rating - 100%
31   0   0
  SQ5
I've got all the parts, gearbox, wiring, etc.... ;)

Let me know what you want, can fill the van with the parts and away you go ;)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Kangoo 172 Cup ;)
Thinking about a newer gen kangoo, with f4rt and 6speed. We will see how board I get over the next 6 months or so ;)

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Today the van pulled a 0-60 sprint in 5.92 seconds in the WET, and a 1/4 mile in 13.49 seconds @120.8mph, this was recorded using dynolicious

:eek:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
I think he needs to swap the van for my mk1. That would make us all happy.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Kangoo 172 Cup ;)
Lol, now relisted with no reserve, see what happens :(

fitted new rear wheel bearings and shoes yesterday to and a 12 month mot.

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I really wish I had the spare money to buy it - the thing is awesome, goes like a rocket and sounds nuts

I would love to take it to some RenaultSport track days and see the look on megane owners faces as I fly past lol

You get better fuel economy on that than I do on my Passat Tdi :(

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Kangoo 172 Cup ;)
I really wish I had the spare money to buy it - the thing is awesome, goes like a rocket and sounds nuts

I would love to take it to some RenaultSport track days and see the look on megane owners faces as I fly past lol

You get better fuel economy on that than I do on my Passat Tdi :(

Its great on fuel! Down to the weight I presume. Done quite a few bits since you last saw it to, mainly weight stripping, battery relocation, filter relocation, 15's rather than the heavy 172 16s etc.