ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LY Clio V6 replica.. van!!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If it was a proper van I reckon it would be pretty funky. It has five seats though.

s-l1600.jpg

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Serious money has been spent, for reasons I can't fully understand.

One of the best V6 Sport Replicas you will find anywhere in the UK if not the best.
Looks like a real Clio V6 even from standing right next to the car

All positive comments by everyone that sees it as they think it's a real V6 Sport and they are amazed when I tell them that its a Replica.

Are they f**king blind?!?!?

s-l1600.jpg

car_photo_350299.jpg

Maybe they're too busy marvelling at the s**t fitting exhaust?

s-l1600.jpg

or the pov spec interior?

s-l1600.jpg

or maybe they're just trying to stop themselves laughing so hard that they might pee??

Ultra Reliable 1.4i 16V Engine

£6,495 May consider a Part Exchange

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Serious money has been spent, for reasons I can't fully understand.

Are they f**king blind?!?!?

View attachment 1427272

View attachment 1427273

Maybe they're too busy marvelling at the s**t fitting exhaust?

View attachment 1427274

or the pov spec interior?

View attachment 1427275

or maybe they're just trying to stop themselves laughing so hard that they might pee??
Pov spec interior? Have you ever even looked inside a v6 before it is pretty much exactly the same as a clio apart from the centre console ????????

I think its done to an amazing standard and looks like a genuine v6 apart from a few little touches

d19wood

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Clio 172 T , Megane
If you're going to spend 5 times the vehicles value on genuine V6 body parts why use a shell with a SUNROOF ?

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pov spec interior? Have you ever even looked inside a v6 before it is pretty much exactly the same as a clio apart from the centre console ????????

Except the melted steering wheel and the 6 speed gearknob??? and the shite stereo install and that stupid sticker

Don't forget he wants six and a half grand for this.

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Inferno 182 Cup
Sunroof and van panels aside, it looks like the bodywork has been done to a higher standard than most reps tbf.

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I once owned a rep and this s***s all over mine! It looks good quality in terms of bodywork and LY V6 panels are probably rarer than a lass without clap in Bradford!!

Still ain't worth £6500 though, you could genuinely buy 7 half-decent standard 172's for that

Or just over half of a well polished 172 cup