ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault in New Zealand

Ph1 172 & others
Im off to NZ for 6 months soon and i will be buying a car. im hoping il be able to get a clio of some description.

does anyone know if they were imported that far? i dont care of the spec as long as its a clio

James

they do have them but not many about.you will find more in the city then in big towns etc.i really wanted one but cant stretch to one im looking at spending $5000 or less thats about 2.5k but for that here u get a really old car i mean 1980s old! ive seen a 1.6 clio for sale with a 172 bodykit ,alloys,bmc ik and tinted windows for $14000

Ph1 172 & others
thanks mate. ive found one online but i dont know what my budget is yet. hoping i can afford a clio

Ph1 172 & others
yeh it does seem that euro cars are expensive but at the end of the day you are paying the excess for it to be shipped from the other side of the world

ive been looking at a 1.3 honda civic 1992 its the best looking small car ive seen in oz its $6000-2600pound its nice.You cant speed here the cameras are everywhere and road angels etc are illegal in 90% of the places here.Everyone drives massive 5ltr v8 but cant drive them fast everyone sticks to the limits.People dont move over like in england people overtake in all the lanes its madness.

Ford Fiesta
apparantly there is only 1 182 over there.

"Liam,There is only one Clio 182 available in NZ, price $38000.00 plus on road costs, colour met blue. Best Regards "

Ph1 172 & others
fair enough. im not old enough to insure a 182 let alone pay NZ$38! but yeh euro cars are'nt too common because of importing them half way across the world