ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault Graphite Grey Paint Code

Clio 197
Probably been asked before, used search but no joy :( - I am wanting to get my wheels done in this, colour but I need a paint code, any help greatly appreciated.

DSC04246.jpg

I've got a 182 with both cup packs, and I'd like to know what the colour code is for my wheels. When I've searched on here in the past I've seen 205-110 quoted for both the cup models, and ff with cup packs - even though the wheels are a completely different design, and presumably made by different manufacturers. Surely the code isn't the same for both is it?

Dodgy one
I have a similar colour at work, next time you seen an Audi with the graphite wheels on its similar to that only has a blue tinge to it like the Renault colour, Gloss laquer bosh it'l be close enough :) If i remember i'l get the code tomorrow

205110 is too far off its the standard 182 cup / trophy colour did my OZs in it, Still have to get proper pics to ***** these off as theyre now on :D

DSC00521.jpg

Megane RS 250
Jam, today i was at the bodyshop to choose the colour of my freshly refurbished wheels (stock 172 ones, DIY), he had at least 2000 different greys...I hope i didn't get it wrong, i chose a dark grey with a light touch of blue, i've tried to pick one that looks right with the iceberg silver of my car...it was a bit cloudy, i'm hoping for the best. I'll see them wednesday..