ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

renault done goood.... hopefully

MY10 R35 GTR
after having constant problems wi my exhaust i took my wee motor down to the local garage. he said id reversed over somit bent the cat & attachments. ( lowered 40mm )

anyway he took cat ect off heated and welded the lot.......... sorted. only for a few wks then the thing started blowing twice as bad, had a look under the motor and the exhaust rubbers had split and the zorst itself was only 20mm off the deck!!!! ahhh

so took the car up to renault ( worried that id have to pay because another garage had tampered ) and they had a wee lool. Couple hours later lassy phoned saying Mr ~~~~ ur car needs some new mounts which we are just fitting under warranty. Result. BUT a few hours later i got another phone call

"mr ~~~~ we are having problems fitting the exhaust back on because of the split in the cat attachments and we have also fonud that the cats bent too, so we will just order a new cat for you aswell and get that fitted, your car will be ready tomorrow"

double result, just need to wait pick it up and see it its any good!