ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault Diamond Badge: Part No 82 00 115 114

Skoda Octavia VRs
Folks,

I was looking for a bit of help / information regarding a Renault Badge that was supplied to me when my Clio 182 ('54 Plate) was getting a bit of work done to the Bonnet to sort out some corrosion issues.

My Car came back with a Renault Diamond still in it's Protective Wrapping (as per pictured, Renault Part No: 82 00 115 114). I have done some searching online for this Part No, but can't find any details at all. I think it may be for the Grill of the Car, but I don't want to try and remove the existing Badge, just incase it is A): Not the same attachment fixtures & B): Incase I break the bloody thing in the process!.

The Badge measures: 113mm Height x 92mm Width, and has 4 Attachment Clips on the rear which can be seen in the photos I have attached.

Thanks for any help regarding this matter, it is much appreciated!

Best regards,
Gav1903

Attachments

• Front_Small_01.jpg
    Front_Small_01.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 78
  • Back_Small_01.JPG
    Back_Small_01.JPG
    248.9 KB · Views: 71
  Skoda Octavia VRs
Could anyone who has access to Renault Part Number Information provide any help with this matter for me please?, I can't find to seem information for this Part No: 82 00 115 114 anywhere!..
Thanks for any help in advance, it is very much appreciated! Gav1903

I have several Diamonds from Lagunas, Meganes etc. I can have a look at them and see if any of those are the same as that

Skoda Octavia VRs
I have several Diamonds from Lagunas, Meganes etc. I can have a look at them and see if any of those are the same as that

Thanks very much, I really appreciate that!.. I am still nowhere near getting to the bottom of this Part Number issue!..
All the best,
Gav