ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault Dealer Parts Purchasing System

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Bit of a random one but does anyone have and can send me / know where to get a copy of the Renault dealer part system with the exploded diagrams for a 172 / 172 CUP? I don't mind really what format it is in. I have the workshop manual already which is great for checking torques etc.

It would be very useful to have a copy of the parts system as I am doing a load of work on my cup and trying to plan all the work out. Having the exploded diagrams will help ensure I don't over look anything and also understand what parts are available individually / as assemblies.

Thank you,
Will

BG 182 FF
Think it's the kinda thing you'd have to go into a dealership and ask for a diagram of the part. You might get the individual diagrams you are looking for with some crafty googling.

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
I have the dealer system, but its on a log in basis for work, so am unable to send it I'm affraid.

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Thanks for the info. I had guessed it would be difficult to get hold of a copy. Would someone be able to post an image if the exploded diagram for the front wishbones, front subframe, steering gear and that general are of the car.

if it is possible that would be great. If its too difficult then no worries.

Thanks,
Will

Clio RS 172 /Trafic
Try contacting Twingogeekio on here aka Karl Robertson at SMC Renault. He's always been very helpful when I've asked for information. Phone him direct 01483301009 at SMC. Tell him you're a member on here and he'll be glad to assist