ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault Crawley Down Garage / Surrey - Cam Belt Change

Clio MK3 Work in progress
Gonna get me Cam belt and Aux belt changed sometime in the next few weeks. Renault Garage above have quoted £600 for both, that any glood? Any of you surrey guys used them, or know of anywhere else round surrey. Thanks

Gonna get me Cam belt and Aux belt changed sometime in the next few weeks. Renault Garage above have quoted £600 for both, that any glood? Any of you surrey guys used them, or know of anywhere else round surrey. Thanks

good price, also might be woth trying Rentech in portsmouth here top dog when it comes to these major services, excellent prices and time tested reputation.

Clio MK3 Work in progress
good price, also might be woth trying Rentech in portsmouth here top dog when it comes to these major services, excellent prices and time tested reputation.

Yeah heard they were good, but i work alot, and its an hour drive away. Dont know if i have the time to go down there to be honest. Besides i spent a fortune at the porstmouth outlet centre when i was there last time.

RB 182 with CUP packs
I live not too far away & I've only let Rentech work on my car buddy ;)

Well worth the trip, plus you can chill @ Gun Wharf Quay whilst they work on the car.