ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault clip ?

clio 172 phase 2
How much is a session in the renault clip ? Thinking about sendin my car to my closest dealership as i have a few running problems .

1.6 16v clio priv
They can really take the piss.
Ages since I've been but wouldnt be surprised at £80 since thats what my local Ford charges.

Thats Why I bought an OBD ii Reader from ebay for £20. Software to read it for an android phone is called Torque.
Wont tell you everything the Renault one will but it will give you somewhere to start with some problems.

It will for example read fault codes and reset them. You can then google the code to find out possible causes.

How well it reads is more down to the software you use than the reader itself. I find Torque works with my car fine but there are a lot of Laptop based alternatives out there and I imagine an iphone one too.
Some are very expensive but the more basic ones are free.