ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault CLIP/ Diagnostics - North west

plees

ClioSport Club Member
  S/C Iceberg 172 Cup
Hi,

Got the generic airbag and serve light up on my clio, also an intermittent immobiliser fault.
Also a spare key that needs coding.

Wondering wheres best and also relatively well priced in the north west that can help solve these.

Cheers!

Megane R26
SC Auto Electrics in Bolton. The owner, Ste, is the guy that's put about 10 Megane 225/250 engines into Clio 197/200s. Probably a bit closer than Birchdown.

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
SC Auto Electrics in Bolton. The owner, Ste, is the guy that's put about 10 Megane 225/250 engines into Clio 197/200s. Probably a bit closer than Birchdown.

Closer? How do you know where the OP is based?
Ive heard good things about Ste to be honest... Birchdown are traders on the Forum if that makes a difference?

plees

ClioSport Club Member
  S/C Iceberg 172 Cup
Cheers. Called birchdown today. Will call sc auto electrics tomorrow

thanks again

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
I'm getting clip today to try and find a fault on my car. Supposed to be easy to use! ! Famous last words. .

plees

ClioSport Club Member
  S/C Iceberg 172 Cup
Based in Chorley, Its now booked in at SC auto electrics tuesday.

Megane R26
Closer? How do you know where the OP is based?
Ive heard good things about Ste to be honest... Birchdown are traders on the Forum if that makes a difference?

Birchdown is only just 'North West' and SC's is almost right in the middle. Turns out my logic was right as Plees is in Chorley.

plees

ClioSport Club Member
  S/C Iceberg 172 Cup
Problem sorted! And a free diagnosis to sort the airbag/serve light!

Top garage, know their stuff and ready to help!