ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault CLIP and xenons

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Any one know any garages apart from the main stealers that have the CLIP software so it can reprogram my xenon sensor asthe sensor is sending the passenger up and the drivers side down (new lights and motors fitted)

RB 200
Could have a word with tws barker in Newcastle or i go to Renault Nissan clinic in Boldon, he was a master tech at Benfield for 8 years. Charged me £10 to do my RS monitor

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Hi thanks for the replies gents had a little play raising the rear suspension up a little, will have a look tonight when it gets dark to see if the distance has improved

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Got my MOT dates wrong luckily so went to TW&S Barker headlights sorted the adjustable part was clipped in properly job done where as Benfield would have charged for a new light unit rather than figure out what was wrong.
Cheers for the recommend