ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault Clio 172 performance exhaust systems.

Ryan172

ClioSport Club Member
  Iceburg 172 ph2
I’ve owned my 172 since 2011. I wanted to replace the janspeed exhaust system it’s had since forever. Much to my disappointment, after hours of searching companies online it seems nobody now offers performance exhausts for the 172. Only 182 upwards on all the well known manufacturers :( sad times

Kev@KAM

ClioSport Trader
  Badass Toyota
Unfortunately for the UK one company came up with a cheap system and everyone predominantly bought that over anything else on offer. Therefore pretty much everyone else discontinued their ranges. I think now I only deal with Supersprint and Bastuck for the 172 but they are more for EU customers as they are TUV approved and road legal systems.

Ryan172

ClioSport Club Member
  Iceburg 172 ph2
Unfortunately for the UK one company came up with a cheap system and everyone predominantly bought that over anything else on offer. Therefore pretty much everyone else discontinued their ranges. I think now I only deal with Supersprint and Bastuck for the 172 but they are more for EU customers as they are TUV approved and road legal systems.
How much do they retail at super sprint and bastruck...

Kev@KAM

ClioSport Trader
  Badass Toyota
About £720 which is a lot! The Supersprint is the better of the two though and has a stealth backbox.
We do a limited edition race supersprint but thats only a tenner cheaper and is a larger 2.5" bore so not right for mildly tuned Clios.

Ryan172

ClioSport Club Member
  Iceburg 172 ph2
About £720 which is a lot! The Supersprint is the better of the two though and has a stealth backbox.
We do a limited edition race supersprint but thats only a tenner cheaper and is a larger 2.5" bore so not right for mildly tuned Clios.
Ok thanks, is a little steep for a 17year old Clio ?

monaco 172
I got a ktec stealth silenced centre section for my 172 last month, they ordered it direct from their supplier, so I see no reason why they couldn't sell full system.

Pure Motorsport not an option?

Clio 172 PH1
Whats the cheap system kev was talking here about?
I have a huge hole in my back box and i really need a new one, didnt found any "stealth" option available for purchase today.
Does anyone got a clue if someone is still selling them?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Clio 172 Cup
Apparently Ktec are releasing a system for the 172 in next few weeks, I am sat in the same position for my cup can’t find anything did see this tho not sure if much good
51D388BE-67A4-4EF8-B699-F258DA16DDBB.png

VenomUK

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I've always liked the single exit mod for the 172. So isn't there a system out there now like this and just stelth systems?

Clio 172 Cup
I have been unable to source very little mate exhaust wise ktec really only being the stealth type option at sort of decent money

Paul172sport

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1
Has anyone got one of the new ktec ones? Or ordered that gt one from France?

What's your opinions?