ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault Called....

2008 VW Golf R32
Renault called me this morning to give me an estimate on the parts i need after my accident on new years eve. They are asking for £550 for a new front bumper,new bonnet, new grill and a new front left wing. Does this sound alright? :S

Mk1 Ph2 1.4 RT !FOR SALE!
You're the 17 year old who said he knew his limits and wouldnt crash his first car (172) right?

s'unlucky fella

2008 VW Golf R32
You're the 17 year old who said he knew his limits and wouldnt crash his first car (172) right?

s'unlucky fella

Indeed i am, but the accident was not my fault so im not taking blame for it. We have had to take the other party to court as he accused me for drink driving and speeding at 170mph (possible to do but not in little Gibraltar and not in a Clio either) so at the moment it looks like insurance is paying for my repairs, we will see when the court case has been dealt with. And by the way, you drive a 1.2....If your parents offered you a 172, would you say no?

brisa4984

ClioSport Club Member
[/quote]

And by the way, you drive a 1.2....If your parents offered you a 172, would you say no?[/quote]

Frankly though dude, you cant really say that. You did get owned end of.

There will be alot of people who will come out with " i told u so" so be prepared i suppose.

Hope it gets sorted though.

To be honest mate you sound full of s**t. In the crash post you say it WAS your fault, that you drove into the back of someone? AND you say you accept it was your fault?
Or is this your second crash?

Why bullshit? Especially when your old posts are there for all to see. Lol the guy accused you of doing 170mph. Settle down mate

following an old man out of a give way on new years eve, he decided to hit the brakes hard....the round about was in an area where housing development is going on, so there was alot of dirt dust....coming out of the round about, at less than 5km/h the guy hits his brakes my car skids in the dirt/sand and i hit the back of him....quite sad, and im really depressed about it...here are two pics...
Agreed its my fault, havent said it isnt, i was at a give way, following the guy infront into a round about...if that makes more sense? He then hit the brakes hard, my car skidded and i ended up in the back of his car

EK4 SIR CIVIC 185 BHP
:D i thought i was the only 18 year old ( just turned on jan 28th ) who drives a 172 :p nice to meet you mate, im purchasing a new clutch kit tomorrow for 102 with VAT so probably about 125 pounds, then getting it fitted for a extra 160 pounds at my mates mechanic, sound good? Its the standard valve clutch or whatever how you spell it, its the standard one for clio sport 172 ph1

al

ST on the way...

s'unlucky fella

Nyphur said:
And by the way, you drive a 1.2....If your parents offered you a 172, would you say no?

Frankly though dude, you cant really say that. You did get owned end of.

There will be alot of people who will come out with " i told u so" so be prepared i suppose.

Hope it gets sorted though.

To be honest mate you sound full of s**t. In the crash post you say it WAS your fault, that you drove into the back of someone? AND you say you accept it was your fault?
Or is this your second crash?

Why bulls**t? Especially when your old posts are there for all to see. Lol the guy accused you of doing 170mph. Settle down mate

Agreed its my fault, havent said it isnt, i was at a give way, following the guy infront into a round about...if that makes more sense? He then hit the brakes hard, my car skidded and i ended up in the back of his car

Completely off topic and un called for :rolleyes:

Completely off topic and un called for :rolleyes:

I don't think so? I asked him the original question and said it was unlucky. He then came back with his justified response to my valid question.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
^ Its a touch un-necessary, the guys young and has just had a crash, its not like no-one else has. The prices sound ok but try breakers and stuff 1st, you could probably half that with used parts.

visualize whirled pe
You've got off lightly.

I'm sorry to sound harsh but I have to say; your taking some old dude to court for the simple fact that he was unlucky enough to be infront of an inexsperienced driver who couldnt control his car properly and the result was you crashed into him.
If I were you I'd take a deep breath and be thankful you didnt knock some one off a bike, you've admitted it was your fault before; act like an adult again and accept that in court.