ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault Bluetooth adapter

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I had no idea Renault even made these, does anyone know anything about them, do they just support calls, can they stream music, can you control the phone/calls with the radio/stalk controls?

Part number 7711433745 if it helps

image.png

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
I have something similar in the Megane, mine isn't bluetooth music though - that's done via a 3.5mm headphone jack - Is bluetooth for calls which is good.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I have something similar in the Megane, mine isn't bluetooth music though - that's done via a 3.5mm headphone jack - Is bluetooth for calls which is good.

Yeah I'm fancying this for calls and streaming.

Can you control yours through the head unit and stalk controls with it being oem?

I'm guessing not with it being done through a 3.5mm jack?

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
The music on mine, no. Calls, yes.
The music bit is kinda annoying but I just stick it on random and hope for the best!!

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
The music on mine, no. Calls, yes.
The music bit is kinda annoying but I just stick it on random and hope for the best!!

I've just woken up and read what you've said properly lol.

So is this worth a punt and should it allow me to play music one way or another, I know yours isn't exactly the same but I can't see them being too different