ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault 5 turbo 2

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
17   0   0
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
This is a lovely motor and I personally scrutinised it at 2016 Origine RS but the statement "The car has received no body work attention" is not true as I found overspray lines under the bonnet and around the window seals where it had been poorly masked up.

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Ex 182 owner
Always curious at what large amount of cash under the sellers nose cars like this would actually sell for. Guess it depends on what the seller paid. Ie your standing there with £80k in hard cash on the table etc.

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  997 C4S
Always curious at what large amount of cash under the sellers nose cars like this would actually sell for. Guess it depends on what the seller paid. Ie your standing there with £80k in hard cash on the table etc.
I know what you mean there must be a point a fair way off the asking price where the seller would agree a sale. Banging up for sale at the price it is will (and has) get it noticed.

you ever watched gas monkey :smile:, that's how to negotiate. I always remember Necker Island was originally up for $5 million dollars, old Beardy got it for $180,000. Now that's a deal.

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Ex 182 owner
I will be honest mate and say they don't really do much for me - possibly due to being a little before my first driving years.

Yeah but having both rwd Renault hot hatch’s.. and their fwd counterparts would just finish your little set off!