ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Removing windscreen vent on top of dash

Ex-172 owner. Now a Mini!
How do I remover the long vent along the top of the dash. It keeps vibrating and is seriously getting on my nerves. I keep 'pulling' it towards me to stop it but it only last a few miles. I want to remove it and see if I can reduce the vibration by packing it or bonding it. I can put up with the other annoying noises from a Clio but this one really bugs me.

Any advice on removal before I just lever it out?!

Last edited:

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
mine does the same pal... just crank up the tuneess lol.. put i looked at mine and its just glued on and will pull straight off anyway

Oooh oooh, mine does this too. Pisses me right off. A section just infront on me has lifted up slightly and rattles. Push it down, but it starts rattling soon after.

I was going to superglue it, but didn't want to make a mess.

Ex-172 owner. Now a Mini!
I reckon superglue or similar will crack when dry. I'm gonna try some sort of flexi glue like no more nails/something similar that will stick plastic to plastic. It also has to be flexible and tollerate heat and cold well I suppose.