ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Removing the rear interior panels

Clio 172 Ph2

Anyone know how to do this in a Mk2 172?

i.e. I mean the bit the speaker screws into (not just the grill that I already know pulls off!)

I know these things normally have catches and stuff and I dont want to go breaking any! Course if anyone has a picture of the interior when its out, and of the inside of the car itself, it might help me work out what not to snap ;)

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep

You have tu unbolt the seatbelts then its just a case of pulling the trim off gently. Ive done it many times and theyve not broken yet!

there is a big clip that ataches the rear bit(1) to the very rear bit(2), it is by the rear of the quarter back side windows. i had to take out 2 to get 1 out without damaging anything. there are a few clips, the main one to watch on piece 1 is where the front seat belts are, one or two clips run down by the door and are very fragile. the front and rear seat belts need unbolting, the front is a bugger to get the metal thing out. i took my seats out as it was easier. and the #2 panels really dont seem to go back all that well a lot of faffing around and i still have a little gap between it and the roof.