ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Removing renault sport strips on doors' rabbets

'02 ph2 172
hello

How Can I remove that strips :

? I hope it is mounted on clips, but in which place I should start release clips by screwdriver ?

I want to clean place around and under them - a lot of calcium from water in that place.

With Kindest Regards,
Peter

1.6 Astra Sporthatch
Believe they're glued and clipped on IIRC, could be easier to clean it with a cotton bud or toothpick or a brush?

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
There are no clips. it's just double sided tape.

Trust me though there will not be lots of calcium under there. The whole thing is covered in the tape and doesn't trap water.

hello

How Can I remove that strips :

? I hope it is mounted on clips, but in which place I should start release clips by screwdriver ?

I want to clean place around and under them - a lot of calcium from water in that place.

With Kindest Regards,
Peter

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Oh, hello

George-Takei.jpg

'02 ph2 172
Sorry for mine bad english ;) thanks a lot for explaining. I just hope it will be easier to clean place around them after removing that strips, but if they're glued that isn't good option .