ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

removing 'Renault Sport' badge on 1*2

Golf GT & A4 Avant
I know the Clio badge has the 2 pins, is the RS badge the same or is it just stuck on.

Want to remove it so I can clean off all the rubbish between and behind it.

Iceburg 172FF
its just clio that pinned on aint it? renault and sport are just stuck on arent they.gona get cracking with abit of smoothing and polishing the next few days:approve:

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
As said, the RS badges are stuck on. Once removed you'll need to restick them or buy new ones. Seems a bit of effort for cleaning.

The Clio badge is stuck in with two pins and trying to remove it is difficult. Difficult enough to potentially make it a one go attempt as the pins break.

So, all in all. Don't bother.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
'Clio' pinned badge came off nice and easy with gentle pressure equally to the 2 pins

Is the 250 megane badge different to the 197/200 badge? ive not seen it

Golf GT & A4 Avant
For those that are interested in the new Megane 250 RS renault sport boot badge, price is £32!!!!!! + VAT. But ut does look much better

Part number is 84 89 083 19R

Freetrack&Monaco 172
4699429819_01348cfa98_b.jpg

Megane RS 250
That isn't bad at all! I'd stick it a bit higher, with the upper side on the same level as the clio badge, maybe it's a prospective thing?
I like the front RS badge too, from megane and gordini clio, i wonder how it's attached, if it's just glued on it coul be even better than this one.