ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Removing rear seat belts

Oddesy

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup, FK2 Type R
I'm stuck getting the rear seat belts out of my 172 cup. I've unbolted them from next to the rear speaker and taken the plastic trim off above the parcel shelf, but I can't see a way of getting the belt out through the slot in the plastic trim.

Am I missing something here, can anyone help?

Cheers!

Oddesy

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup, FK2 Type R
Never mind turns out I was just being retarded. Traumatised from trying to remove the isofix bolts.

Ex 182 owner
Isofix ones are ok... the fecking torx one that holds the seat in the middle is an utter c£$t.

Oddesy

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup, FK2 Type R
Nah I was using a socket and a geet big breaker bar. Got one of them out, the other came half out then just got chewed up, ended up having to drill it out.

Yup, now stuck with the seat bolt, snapped my T40, bought another one today got it a quarter of the way out and now the Torx head is just mangled. Fun times, looks like I'll have to drill that out as well. Shouting at it doesn't work.