ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

removing pre lamba sensor

Are you talking about where it is clipped to the subframe?

IIRC I somehow managed to get my fingers into the position to lift up the lock on the clip and pull the damn thing out. It was a PITA though. The connector/clip is the same as the post cat one so can try and figure it out form that.

Assuming it is the same as the 172, I know the cat is different but I guess the clip is in the same place.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
whats a pre lambda sensor?

i know what a pre CAT lambda is and a post CAT lambda if thats what you are on about?

Renault Megane R26
Yea the pre cat lambda sensor, I think its whats making my car idle wierd and rev limit at 6000

CBR1000RR Fireblade
well........... the pre cat lambda is before your cat. so follow the exhaust from the cat and keep looking on and around the manifold. its def there

monaco 172
Could you not just cut the wire and solder new one to the wire you cut?

I know it's a bodge but surely it'd work if your seriously strugglying to get to the clip