ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Removing headlight covers

PH2 172
Iv Cleaned my headlights up on my car but the dirt and grime seems to be inside on the front light cover is there anyway of removing them to clean and refit easy.

GW 200 Gone :( BG182
Are you sure it's in the inside? The lights are known for getting marked and scratched, there's a guide in here for sanding them and polishing them back to their best :)

Golf GTD Mk7
Sealed unit pal. You'd have to remove the bulb, stick something long in ;) and brush it clean, rinse and dry with a hair dryer or similar. How bad are they? Shouldn't be anything in them really

PH2 172
Iv sanded um down and polished then but on 1 there's dirt inside and they look grimey so they look odd

clio sport 182
is that really sealed and cannot be opened? how did you removed the dirt inside your headlights? is there any remedy for it? any special gadgets lol? and where is the guide for sanding my headlights? can someone direct me to it? thanks! i will never install headlight covers again.lol such a pain in the arse when removing the dirt inside. thanks in advance!
403_44NNN_Clio_Sport.jpg

PH2 172
When I mean headlight covers I just mean the lense on the headlight it wasn't inside in the ed just the outside I polished up