ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

removing front washer covers

liquidized RacingBlue 182
i have had a quick try to get them of,, am i doin something wrong or is there an easy way? thankies!

the washers on the bumper where i assume the clean my lights! so they just screw of then? or pull? thanks!

VW Golf TDI
its made from a big plastic thread and had a big chunky blot on the back, there are also water pipes that are connected to this, You might need to take th bumper off, Or if your lucky you can probably get your hand up the front ??? I took my bumper off which is a pain to do, But that way you will be able to tie the rubber pipes up etc

il give it a try tomoro unscrewing it by puttin it up the front, its only to colour code them, so might just do it on the car neeed a nice dry unwindy day:p lol like they ever come around :p thanks tho Grant

Clio 172 mk2
Bumper off is pretty easy....just make sure you get some spare dirt shield plugs from Renault as they get pretty foked when you prise them off.....IIRC it's a couple per wheel arch