ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

removing door trimmings

Clio Dynamique Black 3Dr
Hi All,

Just a quick question, im trying to remove the door trimmings on my clio, i've managed to take off the badges (16v).

to take off the rest of the trimmings whats the best way?? i dont want to damage the back bit, coz i need to put the new trimmings on.

i tried using a screw drive to lift a edge of the trimmings and then just sort of pull it out but it looks like i might break it.

any easy way??

any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Punto/Clio GTT
took all the screws out?

theres generally a screw behind the lever that opens the door,
2 screws inside the handle you pull to close the door when youre inside, the case pops off to reveal them, possibly a few screws along the bottom and by the hinges,
speaker drops out,
electric mirror cable unclip,
electric windows unclip,
then just get a screwdriver under the back of it from the bottom and give it a good pull and it'll just pop out

SQ5
Think he means the ones on outside, guessing from the 16v badge thing.

Doors have a screw on the opened side just inside the door.

Rear-quarter should just slide off one way or other!

Clio Dynamique Black 3Dr
thanks for your help,

yeah i meant the exterior trims sorry forgot to mention that. it was pretty easy just slid a screwdriver underneath it gave it a good pull and then just slide it sisde to side and it comes out.

thanks anyway