ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

removing arch liners

LY R26
going to be going lower at the back when i get the new exhaust on on sunday, so to avoid the scrubbing when i have people in the back i was going to remove the arch liners, ive seen a few people that say dont do it because such and such happens, and ive seen a few that just say do it.

should i do it?

if so then is it as simple as undoing a few screws and job done?

any help would be great thanks.

richy.

alien green rs133
on the rear its just a few screws. no downside to doing it to the rear arch liners what so ever.

alien green rs133
just what i wanted to hear mate thanks! what about the fronts? any downside to that?

the front arch liners tend to be in two halves
front and back of arch, if you remove the front half it doesnt effect toooo much, small chance of water getting into foglights, if it hasnt already.
the back half of the front arch liner stops mud and s**t off the road getting into your door jam, i would reccomend keeping this in.

LY R26
ahh ok mate, the front doesnt scrub too much so dont think il bother taking them out the front, will need the ones out the back though i think haha! thanks again mate.