ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Removing AirCon, Airbag Module & Passenger Airbag

RS Clio 200
Right, lookin for some guidance on these 3.

The passenger airbag im guessing is just a dash out job which is easy enough.
Along with this i also wanna remove my airbag module, as i will have no airbags left in the car, and this should hopefully also remove that pesky SERV and airbag light.
Where is the module? and it as piss easy to remove as everything else?

Last thing i wanna do is remove the aircon. This easy enough to do myself? i know i have to make some changes to alternator setup etc, what exactly?

RS Clio 200
just had a thought, is there some change needed fo rthe power steering too with taking out the aircon?

Lionel Richie
you need all the cup brackets and a cup alternator

airbag computer removal won't turn off the dash lights

RS Clio 200
you need all the cup brackets and a cup alternator

airbag computer removal won't turn off the dash lights

ah well, might save a few more grams of weight at least.

as for the alternator and power steering..... is it all something i should be able to do myself easy enough? or is it an engine out job?

Lionel Richie
converting the 172 ff PAS line to fit the 172 cup setup (same PAS pump, different location) isn't really a DIY job, we can supply the parts required as we've done a few now

RS Clio 200
u can buy it once its off yeh :p

Fred my man! any kinda rough price u can pm me for removal of aircon and the required changes?