ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

remove fog lights to refit...

Clio Trophy
driving lights?

has anyone done this. i was thinking taking the fog lights and surround out and having a custom surround fitted then fitting driving day lights like this

2010_mercedes_benz_e_1.jpg

has anyone done this? how does it look on the clio

opinions

GW 200 Gone :( BG182
If done properly then I think it could work, but the majority of aftermarket ones you see look s**t

rb182 cup
driving lights on audi's/bm's etc do look tidy....but why arent the rear lights on aswell? lights are for you to be seen by other motorists,so its all well if you've got driving lights on at the front...but what bout the rear? doesnt make sense if you ask me

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
Oh so you want to look like a jeb end?

May as well strap a massive dildo on the aerial & put a powered by fairy dust sticker on the rear window...

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
driving lights on audi's/bm's etc do look tidy....but why arent the rear lights on aswell? lights are for you to be seen by other motorists,so its all well if you've got driving lights on at the front...but what bout the rear? doesnt make sense if you ask me

They are front and rear, just these days they put daft bright LEDs on the front and just have the rear lights switched on. Think of Mk6 golfs where just the side lights are on, this is how it should be all the time!

rb182 cup
yeh thats it,bright LED's...but i can honestly say ive neva seen a car with rear lights on when they are using the "LED's"...i'll take more notice when i see a merc/porsche or whatever german manufacturer :D