ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

removal of front head light

Fiesta RS Turbo & Pug 206
im in the process of taking out my front headlight to find out how water is getting in there , but is it me or is there more than one bolt holding it in .

ive takin this one out and pulled the unit a bit but it still does not want to come , is there anymore bolts holding the light in place ???

ben

there are two underneath the headlight in each corner.

The bumper has to come off though

I have a bumper removal guide i can e mailbutthe text is in french, but you'll manage it just by using the pictures in it :)

I'll send you all the guide in the next hour.

its ok now i have now taken the thing off , very very easy . its quite worring that the bumper is only held on the way it is :quiet: not many bolts at all

Ben

Have u sorted out the light yet Ben?

Mine sorted itself out :)

well ive taken the thing out and i thought i could just re-seal the thing but its all sealed up , it has dryed out a bit after its been in my nice warm house, with it being th eprojector headlight i went to main dealer to get a price on a new one

They wanted £174+vat for one :quiet:

I think the water is coming in from th top so i think i will just put a line o fclear silacone along and see if that helps

Ben

C

Clio_Craig

lol edde's a busy man, always great advice :) i ave dust in both my headlights:(

Edward, much thanks for the pdf. a man of his word.
No problem hope its help.
Edward - can you send me the pdf as well - I have been quote $500.00 to replace one of my heads and want to see if I can kix it myself ?
Sent (I hope)
Edde, i know it might be a hassle, but i ordered bought angel eyes and would love a copy of this if you dont mind
Sent (I hope).
lol edde's a busy man, always great advice :) i ave dust in both my headlights:(
Been away for the weekend hence why I'm still on catchup time.