ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Remember this joker

ex Clio 172 owner :(

http://web.ukonline.co.uk/gazfives/my_clio_rsi.htmhttp://web.ukonline.co.uk/gazfives/my_clio_rsi.htm

He used to say his RSi could beat virtually anything on the road (and still claims to beat an awful lot of faster cars). He originally was claiming to beat Cosworths and all sorts of others. The website was being slated on here and saxosportsclub and he took down the contact me link and has since edited his beaten cars list. True enough the only cars he couldnt beat were 16v & Williams Clios.

I see that now he has bought himself a mk2 172. No doubt itll not be long before hes claiming to have beaten Ferraris and Evos.

Not really a bad website just why talk nonsense. yeah the Rsi isnt a bad car but just dont exaggerate.

The two most memorable times and most impressive was the time I kept up with a Porsche Boxster and a Volkswagen Corrado VR6 I could keep up with them in a straight line and in cornering (It was fun, but hard work).

Wow that must mean my cup can hold pace with an enzo!

dum de dum dum just off to enzo sport to boast about how much fatser my car is:p

hahaha

He goes on to say about the Boxster and VR6.
"Looking at the specs of these cars though, there isnt much in it between my RSi and those cars, my power to weight ratio is probably the reason for being able to keep up with them, with it being 115bhp per ton"
What a clown! :p

2012 WRX Waggon

Fitted 2 Max Power white LED wind screen washers and a red LED for the back washer,
Bought from our local Motor World at £15, dead easy to fit.

:cry: - Says it all really!!!

LY 200

Lol!!!!

Why take take the Venoms off to sell seperatley!!! He will get all of about 50 pence for them if hes lucky!!!!

May however make the car easier to sell without them on!!!!

Octavia VRS

hahahaha i have never pished myself so much!!

i hope i never meet him in his renault 5 - nice wheeltrims tho ;)

Clio 1.4, SV650S

Quote: Originally posted by Max172cup on 14 November 2004

hahaha

He goes on to say about the Boxster and VR6.
"Looking at the specs of these cars though, there isnt much in it between my RSi and those cars, my power to weight ratio is probably the reason for being able to keep up with them, with it being 115bhp per ton"
What a clown! :p
i like your para-phrasing....

what he said before that was

"The two most memorable times and most impressive was the time I kept up with a Porsche Boxster and a Volkswagen Corrado VR6 I could keep up with them in a straight line and in cornering (It was fun, but hard work). They must have been rubbish drivers, which means that they dont deserve to have one because they cant drive them."

i bet a lot of clio owners have kept up with porsche 911s with a sh*t driver or a driver who wasnt pushing the car....

i think this lad is enthusiastic about his car and hasnt gone too over the top on his website so fair play to him, at least he isnt on here telling you all your cars are sh*t (has he, correct me if im wrong)...

give him a break, not everyone can afford a valver, or 172.

Clio 1.4, SV650S

infact he has got a 172 and fair play to him...

i dont really understand how everyone is quite so in-tolerant of this fella.

lighten up.

^^How many boxster drivers or vr6 drivers cant drive fast in a straight line?

Remove the driver and pop a brick on the loud pedal the boster will still win!

"0-60 in 8 seconds?? think he was reading the valvers specs"

Actually, the RSi can do 0-60 in the late 8s. Book time is 8.6 if i remember correctly.