ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Remember the Espace F1

Golf R soon...
The Renault Espace F1 is manufactured by Renault, Williams and Matra. It has a 3500 cc 40-Valve V10 engine, who produces a massive 800 BHP/ 597 kW. That is 228.6 BHP per liter. The Espace F1 weighs 1300 kg, is 443 cm long and 205 cm wide. The height is n/a. This prototype has a maximum speed of 310 kph/ 194 mph and sprints in 2.8 seconds from 0 to 100 kph/ 60 mph.

espaceg.jpg

mk5 VDUB polo
DazG said:
The Renault Espace F1 is manufactured by Renault, Williams and Matra. It has a 3500 cc 40-Valve V10 engine, who produces a massive 800 BHP/ 597 kW. That is 228.6 BHP per liter. The Espace F1 weighs 1300 kg, is 443 cm long and 205 cm wide. The height is n/a. This prototype has a maximum speed of 310 kph/ 194 mph and sprints in 2.8 seconds from 0 to 100 kph/ 60 mph.

espaceg.jpg

i like the way its retaining its people carrier roots with the recaro's in the back haha

ollie_gozzett said:
i like the way its retaining its people carrier roots with the recaro's in the back haha

apparently it was was PR. The back recaros were functional and used to give hot laps to promo types and the like

Focus ST
It be quite a family car...

OK KIDS BUCKLE UP, DAD'S DRIVIN (bbbrrrrruuuuuummmm pssssttttt).

The transit was great, I was on the start line when it took off, took everyone by surprise, it was pretty useful in the corners too!

The Espace F1 was an awesome machine, a V10 people carrier and it's still lighter than the 255 V6!

Octy VRS
  from Trophy 2 work van :(
That is quality!!! Does he drive it about on the road?! I would love to piss people off in that!!