ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

remap, worth it or not?

Golf GT TDI, IS220d
yeah worth it with fastchip for £150 imo, i doubt i'd pay £300 though. If you dont have a decat i'd recomend that 1st or with the remap, i have the same scorpion exhaust and its still not loud with a decat

RS Clio 172 Ph1
Have a Ktec Group N on my Ph1. Not sure if I've just been unlucky compared to above posts but didn't really notice any difference. Would have rather spent the money on inlet matching in hindsight. Car better on cold start but performance no.

Unfortunately though when I got to Ktec they told me their machine was broken so gave me an already programmed replacement. Unsure to this day whether they pulled my pants down or not.

Writen off dci 100
Have a Ktec Group N on my Ph1. Not sure if I've just been unlucky compared to above posts but didn't really notice any difference. Would have rather spent the money on inlet matching in hindsight. Car better on cold start but performance no.

Unfortunately though when I got to Ktec they told me their machine was broken so gave me an already programmed replacement. Unsure to this day whether they pulled my pants down or not.

whens your limiter cut in

RS Clio 172 Ph1

whens your limiter cut in

7500 I think they told me. Never really take it there to be honest, car ready to fall apart at around 6!!

Writen off dci 100
if it goes to 7500 then they've done something if not then you've been had

but wait till its warm before you try

fil_b

ClioSport Club Member
  172 FF and Fabia VRS
i noticed big diff and i only had one of FASTCHIPs maps

think its so worth it and the more engine mods you got the better the improvement will be

just depends how far you want to go

Amarok
Hello guys. New to clio sport. Ive had the clio sport 172 for about 2 months and wanting to get the car remapped. Is any1 from newcastle area that has the software for doin this willing to do it for me for some cash?
thanks alot james

'07 Impreza, 182 sold now
hi i have a pipercross induction kit and scorpion exhaust,

so my question is, is it worth getting it remapped and where is the best place

how much would i be looking to spend

thankyou

sure go right ahead since u think u got 200+ frm a cone filter and cat-back you'll probs have 300bhp then

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Thinking of gettin one of these :approve:
What bhp / tourque gain is this supposed to offer on std 172 ? anyone done a before and after rolling road ?
Just read car is more driveable and everybody seems to rate it well ,
Anyone had problems with it & do you really get improved mpg in general everyday driving too !!?