ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Remap question...

White R26/Stripped Valver
Im getting my valver remapped on thursday (wooooo). At the moment I have 17's on but am going to refurbish and put my 15" turbines back on, obviously I know 15's are better than 17's performance wise but I just want to make sure. My question is does it matter if I have the remap done with the 17's or would I get a better result with the 15's? Reason is my turbines atm are in absolute shite condition and need to get tyres sorted aswell by thursday if thats the case.

All suggestions welcome...

White R26/Stripped Valver
I meant performance as in accelleration, im sure 15's will make a difference on a rolling road. Im just looking for second opinions...

Is it a live map ie using rolling roads etc?? Or are they just sticking a generic one on?

I was trying to think if bigger wheels might make a difference on an RR but i cant see it doing much tbh. Wouldnt make a difference either way im sure!!