ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Remap North-East

Clio 172 Phase 1
Anyone know of anywhere decent to get my car remapped in the north-east? Prefer not to travel too far really but if there isn't anywhere decent around me then guess I'll have too lol

cheers

172 Cup
Bonesssss what you done to your car to warrant a remap? :)

For the cost you can't really go wrong with a RSTuner map to start with!

Clio 172 Phase 1
Bonesssss what you done to your car to warrant a remap? :)

For the cost you can't really go wrong with a RSTuner map to start with!

Orite son! Nothing really haha can't splash out on cams or anything at the moment so was going to get a remap to compliment my panel filter and new de-cat exhaust when its on!

172 Cup
For the £50or so it costs for a Fastchip job you can't grumble.

Totally changed the power delivery on mine :)

172 Cup
Yeah definitely.

Prior to it there seemed to be a prominent 'kick' at around 3k and 5krpm, after that it seemed to be all the way through. Fuel consumption is better since too :)

R26/200 Raider
There is a place at East Boldon, forget the name. He did my Saab 1.8t a few years ago. It was very responsive afterwards, very pleased indeed. Will see if i can find the companys name. There can't be many in that area.

Clio 172 Phase 1
Hmm been to motoscope before for a RR day they seemed ok didnt know they did mapping though? Any idea on price or would I have to ring

If you want a custom map go to someone who knows these cars inside out, leeds is only an hour away so rstuning is the way to go, if you don't want a custom map then rstuner would be the best

172 Cup
Bonesy its pretty much as Dean says.

I could always take you for a spin in mine if you wanted a rough idea.

Dean - where in the North East you from?

172 Cup
If you want the car mapped 'live' go to RS tuning mate, paul knows his stuff inside out. Second to this is the RS tuner.

I wouldnt let PD tuning put an air freshener in my car let aloan remap it! Motorscope are decent but again they are no experts on the FR4 lump.

Bonesy its pretty much as Dean says.

I could always take you for a spin in mine if you wanted a rough idea.

Dean - where in the North East you from?

Live near Middlesbrough mate, paul@rstuning has mapped my car a few times before including mapping the RS2, the guy knows his stuff