ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Relived the 1st drive of my 172

TDI tyre shreader
Well for the past five weeks ive been driving around in a kangoo dci70 van as i have just taken on a new contract which they lend me a van, which is nice, saves the miles on the clio!!

Well yesterday I thought i'd take it our for a spin as i hadnt driven it for a while and i was also wearing a cream shirt and my van is grubby as fook!!! So i went for the 172 keys, first turn of the key and the battery is dead so a quick jump from my van and away we went.

First thing i though was how low it was and how the seat actually gripped me rather than the church pew like seat in the kangoo. i then got it on the road and gave it some stick and i s**t myself the 5 day 0-60 of the throbbing dci engine just isnt the same, i was giggling like a school girl and my girlfriend just thought I was a nob!!! I dont care though my love has been re-kindled. Cant wait to take it to france next month should be a cracking drive!!

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
nice one ... love getting back in the clio after not driving it for a while or driving another car.

HyperAlloy Combat Chassis
I drive the exact same van at work myself. It's very spongey and feels like it's going to tip over! The guys at work actually think it's "nippy", lol.