ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Refurbing and Painting Alloys Black - Devalue the Car?

Clio 172 sport
I want to get my Ph1 15'' alloys refurbed and get them sprayed in black.

Will this de-value the car? Any one know any where local to herts, beds, bucks that can do this?

A Flamin' Red one
It shouldn't devalue the car at all. At the end of the day, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Some may be willing to pay that little bit more for the car with those wheels come sale time, some less.

cock mobile.
As above really, when you come to sell some will want it standard and some will go nuts for black wheels.

FPOS Productions™ 172 FR
wont cause any devaluation mate, had black wheels on my Impreza, people seemed more impresed with the fact the wheels were black!..

I

invisible man

I want to do this with the turinis on my cup, local tyre place reckons they can refurb and paint the wheels for £35 a wheel. I am sure some people will say the turinis are meant to be silver, but black will be easier to keep clean and will also go nicely with a carbon bonnet from k-tec

i got mine done at paint-it-uk (chelmsford) for 235 all in. 4 wheels 2 types of finish on the wheels. Done within a day :)